Thursday, December 8, 2016

"The Gates Of Myth" Is Published!!!

I have some very epic news. It might have taken an extra year and a half, but my fourth novel is finally published! I finally finished, edited and published "The Gates Of Myth"! Thanks so much to those of you who have read and enjoyed my books. You've encouraged me to get this new chapter of Cassie's story told. I couldn't have done it without you.

By the way, this book might be a huge landmark in the series, but it's not the end of the story. I'll be working on book five next. ;) I haven't given up on writing in the least, and I never will. I might love animation and filmmaking, possibly too much, but writing stories and creating books has always been my first passion.

So, if you'd like to go grab "The Gates Of Myth" over on Amazon, then thank you so much. I'll also be selling signed paperbacks on my personal web store beginning on the 15th. In addition to that, my first book, "The Ocean's Call" will be free from the 10th to the 14th, so if you know anyone who likes mermaid books, it would be a good time to let them know about one or give it as a gift.