Saturday, October 3, 2015

24 Hour Comic Day 2015 - Page 3

Okay, there are a couple reasons this page took me this long. One, I got killer stomach pain out of the blue. It's gone now, thank goodness, but here's the other reason. See, 24 hour comic day is supposed to be a huge stress reliever where it doesn't matter what quality I'm drawing at or what I'm drawing. Somehow, though, I've picked a topic so different than my usual comfort zone that I'm finding it painful to even work on it. I love stories, but in my fifteen minute plotting session, I seriously picked a bad topic to stick with for 24 hours.

It has been seven hours since I started this project, and I've only finished three pages. So I could either stick with this story until the end and not enjoy it, start a new one from scratch and work 24 more hours, or call it good enough. I feel so horrible about not finishing what I mean to lately, but I just think I need to call this good enough. I'm sorry for disapointing anyone, but I'm not feeling it today like I was so sure I would. I hope you understand.

Next time I'll come back to this blog with some much better news. More likely than not, it will be related to my fourth book, "The Gates Of Myth".

Here is page 3: