Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Blog Post That Proves I Didn't Vanish Off The Face Of The Earth

Okay, so November was an epic failure for me, both as a blogger and as an author. I am so sorry for not doing what I said I would last month. A post every day and finishing my fourth book was a little too much for me after my classes. I will write book four at a pace that works for me until I get it done, and I will try to blog more often. Book four will get released this summer, no matter what I have to do.

Again, I am so sorry for being a bad blogger and author. I just got a bit of an overload over the last several months from classes. It was a big adjustment after not having been in school for awhile. Thank you to everyone who reads my blog and my books. I really do appreciate it. Until next time, later folks!