Friday, October 17, 2014

Two Weeks Until NaNoWriMo!

You saw the title. NaNoWriMo is almost here, and I'll finally finish book four of my fantasy series, entitled "The Gates of Myth". I haven't had much to say for a little while, mostly because I've been so busy with classes, but I'm ready for more blogging.

Some interesting things I have to tell you about are:

  1. I posted the book trailer for "The Gates of Myth"! This is the Youtube link, but you can also see it below!
  2. In addition to finishing book four for NaNoWriMo this year, I'm also writing a graphic novel script for The Ocean's Call. It's what I have officially listed as my novel this year, because you aren't supposed to write works in progress. That's a ridiculous rule in my opinion, but I'm a good little rule follower.
  3. I might be going to Denver's NaNoWriMo kick off party. I'm super shy when it comes to meeting new people, so that would be a good thing for me to push myself to do. If any of you live in or near Denver, and you are also participating in NaNoWriMo, please let me know. I'd love to meet you! Write-ins are fun, and they're a great way to get together with other local writers.
Anyway, here is the book trailer:

Thanks for checking out this blog post, and thanks to everyone who reads my books! Later folks!