Friday, September 26, 2014

A Game and a Poster for NaNoWriMo

I haven't had much to say on this blog lately, partly because I've been busy with classes. Over the last couple of days, I made two things that might be worth sharing. Firstly, I made a poster yesterday for NaNoWriMo this year.
It's hanging in glorious display on my door already. Yes...I plan way too far ahead. ;)

Secondly, I finally finished the web browser version of my NaNoWriMo Writing Game! The game was ready to go, then the hosting website gave me a glitch I didn't get anywhere else. Sigh... Parse.com is the jewel and the bane of my web coding existence...

If you would like to try it out, you can find it here.
It's a fun stimulating way to write without being able to stop, so you can just get that novel done! Caution: May cause motion sickness. Oh... and please don't read the script in that screenshot. It's  really embarrassing. :P 

Thanks for reading. Hopefully I'll have better things to share in the near future. Later, folks!