Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo 2014!

After a three month absence, I have decided to put away my Queen of Overdue Blogging crown and get ready for Camp NaNoWriMo 2014!

Well... the first one anyway. Camp NaNoWriMo happens in both April and July. Anyway, the deal is that I'm going to try and finish book four by the end of those two events. Also, book three is in the revision process, and it will be available this June! You can see the trailer for it here.

I think I got a little burned out last summer and fall, which is why it's been awhile since I've written any new posts. Don't worry. I haven't vanished from the face of the earth. I'm just a human, and I get worn out. I haven't been doing nothing though. I just took a little break from writing novels.

This brings me to the subject of something else I've been working on. The NaNoWriMo Writing game. I made that game last fall, and I recently remade it to be playable on the web. Sadly, the latter version isn't getting along with my author website. It eats up the bandwidth like crazy. I tried some other hosting services, but I can't find anything that isn't over the top expensive for what I made. So, sorry to disappoint any fellow writers, but the downloadable PC version is the best I can give you. You can download it here.

On a lighter note, I have another announcement to make. When book three comes out, I will start selling signed author copies of all my novels! They'll be a bit more expensive than the ones on Amazon, and on a different site. Keep an eye on this blog for links.