Monday, November 11, 2013

I Finished Writing Book 3!

Book three, The Lunar Artifact, has a complete first draft! I finally finished it, and I've started writing book four! Also, it's NaNoWriMo(National Novel Writing Month)!

OMG!!!

Okay, so that's what I'm super late in telling you guys, but thanks for waiting. So, I hope you will look forward to book three this summer when it WILL be published ON TIME. Book four and future books(yes there will be future books), will sadly take a little longer. Please be patient with me. I am only one person after all, and I'm still new to the whole author gig.

Here's what's up in the NaNoverse: I have nineteen days left to write book four if I want to win NaNoWriMo this year. Since I have finished book three, I won't kill myself if I fail. Still, I would love it if I could reach 50,000 words for once. I was so close last year too.

In other news, my current Kindle ebooks are going to have a promotion soon. They will be free for five whole days this month! So if you'd like to give a gift for the holidays or recommend them to family and friends, this is a nice time of year for it.

The dates for this promotion are November 26th - November 30th.
The links to the ebooks are:
Book #1: The Ocean's Call
Book #2: The Siren's Apprentice

Thank you for reading this and to everyone who has supported me. Good bye for now. (Also, I'd better say happy Turkey Day if you're in the USA. This might be my only chance to say it on time... o_O)