Hello again, everyone. Sorry for the month long wait. So, 2013's NaNoWriMo(National Novel Writing Month) contest starts in about eight days. That's just a little over a week left! I'm very excited about this annual month of noveling fun. I must confess, however, that I'm only about half done with writing book three(The Lunar Artifact). So, I'll be working on that this week and possibly into part of November. I have the basic outline for book four, which as I said earlier, is my NaNoWriMo novel this year.
So, two books in one season. That's my plan. I'll do my best and see how it goes. Because of this, book three will be on time this year. I don't plan on publishing it 2-3 months late this Summer. Sorry about the lateness of book two. I can only learn from my mistakes and do better next time.
My master plan for NaNoWriMo is simple. WRITE WHETHER I WANT TO OR NOT!!! It may be a fun activity, but it's also my job as an author. I have all my equipment in mind as well.
- An awesome NaNoWriMo themed coffee mug. (With coffee, of course.)
- Cinnamon scones made by moi.
- Pepsi. (It's one of the five basic food groups. Drink it or else!)
- My fantabulous laptop.
- My dad's ancient typewriter. (Just for the heck of it, maybe?)
- The NaNoWriMo Writing Game. (Also made by moi. Yes. I design games too!)
- Construction headphones. (To combat my sister's evil stereo.)
- And my 2013 NaNoWriMo Poster!