Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Siren's Apprentice is Available in More Formats

Here's a post that's way overdue, but that's not unexpected considering my title as the Queen of Overdue Blogging. So here's the latest news. The Siren's Apprentice is now available in print, as a Nook ebook, and in several other formats via Smashwords.com.

For those of you who would like to read my second book in a format besides Kindle, here are the links: Print, Nook, Smashwords


Also, I've recently enrolled both The Ocean's Call and The Siren's Apprentice in the new Kindle MatchBook program. This means, that if you buy the print version of the book, you can get a discount on the digital one. In the case of The Ocean's Call, that means a free ebook! The Sirens Apprentice would be $0.99.

Thank you to everyone who reads my books. It means a lot to me. Later folks!