Monday, June 3, 2013

It's the One Year Anniversary of "The Ocean's Call"!

Today is the one year anniversary of my first book, The Ocean's Call!
OMG!!!
I released it on kindle on June 3rd, 2012. The paperback got released later in the month, but its release date was accidentally set to June 1st. So, technically today is the real deal.

 The Siren's Apprentice is still underway, and I have an idea that could help it get done faster. Exercise. Physical activity is great for getting the blood flowing and the brain going. I may even try some swimming. That made writing The Ocean's Call really fun because I could imagine I was Cassie. Sadly, I can't breathe under water. That would be awesome but impossible. What would be even more awesome was if I lived near the ocean, but I don't. Don't get me wrong, I love the rocky mountains, but the ocean is a real treat whenever I'm near it.

This summer has been my planned release date for The Siren's Apprentice, but I may not get it done quite in time. I'm hoping I can, though, so we'll see. At the very least, I'm aiming to release it this year. Sorry this is taking so long, I will get working on it ASAP. Later folks.