Monday, October 22, 2012

NaNoWriMo and The Siren's Apprentice

I have been a seriously bad blogger. Has it really been over two months? YIKES!

To make up for this unforgivable act, I've decided to set aside some time for the month of November. You may or may not know it, but every November, millions of writers around the world sit down and write a 50,000 word novel. Without exception, they must write it within those thirty days in order to win a contest called NaNoWriMo(National Novel Writing Month).
 

I’ve decided to make NaNoWriMo the month I write my second book. The excuses have gone on too long. The Siren’s Apprentice must become a reality.

So to make this even more fun, for me and for all of you, I’m going to enter Smashword.com’s NaNoWriMo program. This will allow you to track my progress and read each stage of the rough draft for free.
 

Because this is the sequel to my previously published book, for the month of November, the price of my first novel, The Ocean’s Call will be reduced from $2.99 to $0.99. Also, on Smashwords you will be able to preview 75% of it for free.
 

Thank you for putting up with my infamous lack of blogging, and I hope you’ll join me next month on my journey to continue Cassie’s story.
 

In the meantime, here are the trailers for The Ocean’s Call and The Siren‘s Apprentice.