Saturday, October 27, 2012

4 Days Until NaNoWriMo!

OMG! I can't believe there are only four days left before November! I'm practically jumping out of my skin with excitement and anxiety!

My dilemma(yes there is a dilemma) is that I have to outline 19 more chapters.
OMG!!!
Outlining is absolutely essential for me. I can't write a book without one. I've already thought up so many new ideas that my original vision of a 230 page book is at the bottom of Grasmere Lake(I live near a park). My story has gone from simple and a little boring to having two extra plot lines. This all started with the crazy little idea that my book would have more depth and detail if I switched between character perspectives. Two characters became four. This means only one thing.

I need more Pepsi!

Finishing this outline is my #1 priority.(Aside from school. Of course. Heh. ^__^)

So, goodbye for now. I really have procrastinated long enough already. I need to get as much done as I can before I go comatose.(Which will probably be in about two hours. :P)