Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hello World!

I want to explain a few things and hopefully get rid of any confusion.

I've started a blog a little late in the game. What is my game? Well, currently, it's that I've self published a book. So whether you want to call me an author or not, that's how I think of myself.

Many authors have blogs before their books are published. So what is my excuse? Sadly, it's that I was reluctant to take the huge step of putting myself out there. Once out on the world wide web, not just as a faceless name on a book cover, but as a person, life might never be the same.

Even though I'm a little late, at least I've finally taken that big step. So, hello world. Hello to everyone who wants to hear what I have to say, everyone who wants to know a little bit about me and my opinions.